Monday, 7 November 2011
Anyway five things making me happy today;
1) My son slept in till 7.30am! This is unheard of! Six is his usual wake up, but it can be earlier. Fingers crossed it happens tomorrow too.
2) On Saturday I am going to a Maggie Stiefvater book signing in London. I am very excited. I’m also hoping I’m not the only adult there! Any other UK book bloggers going? I’d love to say Hi if you are.
3) Orange leaves. There are many things I don’t like about Autumn – shorter days, colder days, rain, but I do love watching the trees turn. It’s beautiful here right now.
4) Pinterest I just love this site. I have found so many fabulous things on there. My current favourite is this, love the quote, plus I collect owls, so added bonus.
5) Mince Pies. Much nicer than they sound. They’re a traditional Christmas treat, full of fruit and spices. Mr Kipling makes the best ones, but I’m planning to try making my own this year.
What’s making you happy on this wet, misty Monday?
wow all those things make me happy to. Except I don't have a child but I work in child care so I really do appreciate when children sleep longer than expected 🙂
That owl is the cutest thing ever! I'll have to check out Pinterest. Have an amazing time at the Maggie Stiefvater signing! Love her.
I collect birds, owls being my favorite. 🙂 I'll email you a pic of the owl ornament I found for my Christmas tree!
Have such fun in London at the signing! And I hope Will continues to sleep in in the mornings.
Lana – Thanks 🙂
Meredith – Pinterest is amazing but addictive!
Kim – You must! I will and me too 🙂
who are you on pinterest? I'm dianablue