Friday, 8 January 2010
So I know I said I would be talking about my resolution keeping on Fridays but it has not been a good week. So the only resolution I’m keeping is number one, less guilt. I’ll start over Monday. Instead let’s talk about some happy making things.
1) The fabulous Ally Carter is coming to DC on 16th February (more tour details here). Hoo-ray! I love the Gallegher Girls books and Heist Society looks amazing.
It’s in a cover off, for best cover of the year, with Restoring Harmony and The Unwritten Rule.
2) I got The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy. I’m trilled to be taking part in the Blog tour organized by Daisy Whitney. More information on that here.
3) Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers and The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard both came out. Yay!
4) Incarceron by Catherine Fisher has an incredible cool widget that allows you to read an excerpt from the book, watch the trailer, and read advanced reviews. It is also beautiful. Get it here. I’d have it in my side bar but being a technical genius I can not get it the right size.
5) Chuck starts again on Monday. Yay, yay, yay! I adore Chuck. Zachery Levi is adorable.
Posted by Alexa at 08:41
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Jemi Fraser said…
Resoultions can wait for a good week!
I'm so excited for these books – awesome stuff 🙂
Kay Cassidy said…
Thanks again for participating in Daisy's tour of The Cinderella Society, Alexa! I hope you enjoy it. 🙂 Happy 2010!
Jemi – Yup 🙂
Kay – I'm really looking forward to it. As soon as I finish Restoring Harmony I'm starting it.
The first week of trying to keep Resolutions are always the hardest for me. But after that first week, it's not as bad. Good luck! 🙂
A cover-off? How cool. I'm honoured. Not that I actually had anything to do with the cover! Haha!
I'm excited The Secret Year is out as it's a great read. You'll enjoy it!
Post a Comment