Friday, 25 February 2011
Five Things on Friday
Five things making me happy this Friday!
1) The Beach – I love the beach, even in winter it makes me happy. It feels so much more healthy to take a walk at the beach.
2) Crabcakes – so good, especially with french fries.
3) Need You by Lady Antebellum – yes I am one of those people who jump on bandwagons but this song is so good. Definitely deserved the Grammy.
4) Books – well duh! But special thanks to the Penguin books fairy who sent me What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. Ah there is nothing like Sarah Dessen novel to sink into.
5) Movie trailers – I could quite happily sit through an hour of movie trailers. I love them! I’m currently hooked on the Water for Elephants trailer. Fingers crossed it is as good as it looks.
Posted by Alexa at 16:04
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love this list so, so much! That beach is beautiful, and I'm so jealous you have the new Sarah Dessen novel! I can't wait for that one.
Terrific list! Love that beach – winter beaches are gorgeous!
Love the list! I could watch that trailer all day, because Rob Patterson is it. Enjoy What Happened to Goodbye and can't wait to hear what you think 🙂
Meredith – It was lovely, although windy and the new SD is fabulous.
Jemi – Thanks, they are.
Nic – He looks so cute in it doesn't he. So far, so great on the WHTG
Ah…the beach. And crab cakes! I miss the Chesapeake Bay! Make sure you buy some Old Bay before you move back to the UK, Alexa. I use it on my seafood, and it makes all the difference in the world!
The new Sarah Dessen book sounds great! I'll add it to the list.
"Like Water for Elephants" does look good! Maybe it'll be the first good movie Robert Pattinson is in?! Wait–that was HP 4. 🙂 I hope no one hates me for that comment (especially you, Alexa!).
Kim – I could never hate you 🙂 Even if you don't share my love of Twilight. WFE does look greta though and you have to admit he looks very pretty in it 🙂
I'll definitely get some Old Bay!
Oh ~ the new sarah dessen! I hope there's another lovely boy to crush on in there 🙂
I read water for elephants a few weeks ago ~ can't wait for the movie!
I went to our beach last night. Well, I just sat in the car at the headland (still meant to be on bed rest ~ but I had missed the ocean so much I needed to get out and have a look)
Love this post!
Nomes – I'm glad you got to see the ocean at least, hope it made you feel better.
Me too on WFE movie!